1. Sell your products at a wholesale price to retail
web sites. You could sell them individually or in
2. Set up joint ventures with other businesses to
sell your product to new customers. They can
introduce it to their customers for a set price.
3. Allow other web sites to sell your product for a
set commission. They can take a percentage of the
sale and send you the rest of the order to drop ship.
4. Sell your product through an affiliate program.
You just pay people a set commission for each of
their sales or click throughs.
5. Sell people the rights to reproduce your product.
You could sell them straight out for one price or
collect royalty payments from each sale they make.
6. Set up a cross promotion deal with another web
business. Allow them to sell your product as a back
end product to their existing customers base.
7. Sell your product in a package deal with other
web businesses. You can both advertise it and split
8. Rent your products out for a set period of time.
It’s like selling but, you get the products back to
9. Allow people to subscribe to your products. It
works best when selling info products, services or
10. Allow people to lease your products. It’s like
renting them but they have the option of buying at
the end of the lease.
sell used car Photo
By KRiemer from Pixabay